Monday, May 28, 2007

Which Jane Austen heroine are you?

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!




Too bad I can't really sing or play the pianoforte! Does anyone even have a pianoforte anymore??? Maybe I could learn... Hmm...

5 comments:

Carey said...

Allie- Hi sweetie, so glad to hear from you! Thanks for taking the quiz!!!

Mama Mia! said...

I kill on the pianoforte!!! to boot! Hey, funny thing - I was the same person on this quiz! peas in a pod we are! I can't wait to see you! did you get my message? can you pick me up?

Lydia Paige Louise said...

I love Jane Austin!! That quiz was so fun! I was Elizabeth Bennet!! My favorite!! Have a great day allie! Love, Lydia

Anonymous said...

Sister! I tried to take that test..but I was more than one answer so...I didn't finish! boo!

Tamar said...

I loved this quiz! Of course, I always wish I could be the reckless-in-love heroine, but, no. I'm way too practical for that! I got stuck with good ole Elinor. Oh, well. :) I'm gonna call you soon instead of always just "spying" on your blog, OK? LOVE YOU!!!!