Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, LeiLani!

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Lady! For those of you that don't know, LeiLani and I have known each other our whole lives. The proof is in the picture... That is Leilani and I as babies with our Moms who were probably our age at the time! Ahhhhhh! And the other picture is LeiLani doing my makeup at my wedding. Who has that kind of story anymore? I love it! LeiLani, you are a beautiful person inside and out and an inspiration and refreshing breath of life to all around you. Your passion for life and the Lord is infectious and I am honored to call you my friend. May you be blessed to overflowing today, Lady... You deserve it! Happy Birthday to you! Love, Alie


2 comments:

Mama Mia! said...

AHHHHHH! I cannot believe this picture! thank you so much for posting this amazing proof of our history - so special! And you're such a stinking encourager, too! Thank you for all your wonderful words of love to me - I love you, too!!!! You made me feel so special!!!!

Amy said...

That is SO cute! I don't think I have any friends that I've known that long!