Thursday, May 10, 2007

Possibilities... :)



I have to admit that watching my in-laws with Daniel and especially watching my husband hold him does make me excited for what the future holds. :) How amazing that one day the baby that Steven will be holding in pictures will be ours?!?! Soon... but not yet... :)

I adore this little guy! I told Steven, "I'm in love!" I never expected to love this little baby so very much. I can't even imagine how Cara and Justin must feel!!! I think I also love that fact that he is my dear friend's son and I have the honor of being a part of his life and watching him grow up... how unbelievable! Watching Cara with him is so inspiring. She is an amazing mother!

1 comment:

Tamar said...

Babies look good on you and Steven...can't wait until I get a phone call from you someday telling me that you're family is gong to have an addition!