Saturday, May 26, 2007

Baby Brother

I am so proud of my baby brother, Ian. He is going to college at University of California at San Diego pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering. He's also had the opportunity to pursue one of his passions: racing bikes. Ever since we were little, Ian has loved street bikes. I have childhood memories of motorcycles racing by on the street outside our house and my little brother running to the window to watch them go by. He loved to make the sound effects of the engines. (I'm probably really embarrassing him now, but I'm his big sis so it's allowed.) Now my "baby" brother is 23 and all grown up and taller than me. He's working at Buy Moto in San Diego and has his own bike and racing gear. In the last couple of years he's gotten more serious about his hobby and most recently has begun racing on tracks. This weekend he is racing at a track near Las Vegas and in a couple weeks he'll be down racing at a track close to our hometown of Yuba City called Willows. It's so fun to see him pursuing his passion. Below are some pictures that a professional photographer took of Ian during one of his races down in Southern California. Doesn't he look great??? So proud of you, Bud!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of him too! I love him! He is a stud! He should try modeling too! haha!