Saturday, June 2, 2007

Stewie



My parents just got a 5 month old Havanese puppy named Stewie and they brought him up to our house on their last vist over Memorial Day weekend. This dog is the best! He has so much personality and was a blast to have around. It made me all the more excited to get our Jack Russell Terrier, Maverick, in 3 weeks. We took Stewie on walks, he rode with us in the car everywhere, he barked at Matt and Mel's pitbull, Tuff, because Stewie completely thinks he's bigger than he really is, he played with Michelle's new puppy, Lily and I think they fell in love... He is so fun! I miss him already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's right...he is the best pup around! i missed him when mom and dad stole him away for the week

Mama Mia! said...

Stewie! so cute! when's Maverick coming? Hey, I put a super cute picture of you and Max on my blog - it was right after he dove into the cool whip! It was so great to see you! Can't wait to see you again!!!! soon!