Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hubby's Softball Team














Steven and Justin are co-coaching our church's softball team and they are having a blast! The team is doing really well too! At a recent game I took some pics/videos that will be in our church's slide show. They already have 25 guys that want to play next season, which starts in August! I think everyone loves that Steven and Justin of course want to win, but they want everyone to have fun at the same time. It's paying off too! They are 9 and 1 (wins/losses)! I love watching my husband coach. He loves sports, so he is completely in his element right now and he does a great job with managing the team and making this a great experience for everyone involved. I'm so proud of him! Plus, he's really good at sports at the same time, so that's pretty hot! :) Go, Babe!

2 comments:

Tamar said...

Pete's got a co-ed city team going and I have to say that softball games are so much fun! Granted, I just cheer and watch the kids, but there's something about it I love. :)

Amelia said...

Ok, whos blog is this anyway? Yours or Cara and Justins.