Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Daddy

Dad, this is overdue, but since I was traveling back to Washington on Father's Day, I am just now getting time to post a blog to honor you and tell you how very much I love you. You are a picture of the Father Heart of God toward us, His children. Thank you for your unconditional, deep love toward your family and specifically us, your children. Thank you for not giving up on us, but for faithfully lifting us up in prayer and being a "hands on" type of Father. Thank you for your encouragement, your generosity, your wisdom and most of all your passion for the Lord. Your example is an inspiration to all who know you, especially to the 3 of us who call you "Dad." The older I get and the more I learn of life, I realize how blessed I am to have the security of a Father's love and approval every day of my life. Thank you for sticking it out through the hard times, for being there to share in the happy times and for all the times in the future that we will have to make memories. You are a wonderful father! This message FULL OF LOVE comes all the way from Washington State from your oldest daughter who will always be your little girl, "A." Love you with all my heart...



4 comments:

Tamar said...

I absoltuley love pictures of girls with their daddies...no matter how old either one is, it always warms my heart! Hopefully, you guys are still taking pics like this when he's 80 and you're 50! You're blessed to have such an amazing dad, but you're dad is also really lucky to have YOU as his daughter, Alie!

Danielle said...

Hey there, I thought I saw you on Thursday!! RIght? How is life up there?

Anonymous said...

i couldn't agree more! but HAHAHA i still get to see him every day...and get his prayers in the morning before work. oh, that will probably make you cry! I was just teasing!! i love you sister! muuuuah! hey...you didn't answer when i called you after i got out of church....ruuuuude!

Mama Mia! said...

Love you!