Sunday, September 2, 2007

WE LOVE MAUI!!!

Hello, World! We are still alive... Okay, so we've been back from vacation for almost 2 weeks now, but as soon as we came home we hit the ground running and we've been going a million miles a minute ever since! I know I know... excuses excuses... but seriously, it's been unbelievably busy since getting home. As I type this, the outside of our house is getting painted, so we've been preparing for that along with getting back into the groove of work (end of month in sales is CRAZY!!!), softball, church, etc... Yada yada... you all don't care about that, do you? You just wanna see pics! :) So here they are!!! I thought I would do a few different posts to break up the trip and the enormous amount of pictures I have to show you all... I won't show all of them, I promise! WE LOVED MAUI!!! Neither of us had been there before, so it was a huge treat and we both completely fell in love with the island. We drove all over and went to a ton of different beaches, restaurants and towns. By the end of the trip, we knew the island like the back of our hand. We'll definitely go back someday... when our wallets recover! :) So here it is from the beginning:

On the plane!

At the Kahului Airport!!! We'd arrived!

Babe and I in our leis...

Our Jeep! If you ever go to Maui, rent a Jeep!!! It's so worth it!

On the beach near our condo on our first evening in Maui.

2 comments:

Tamar said...

All I can say is "FINALLY!!!" Good to see these after all the waiting! :)

Mama Mia! said...

yahooooo! pictures! in your Lei's - so nice! ;) I ACHE for Hawaii! My Homeland! It's calling me! and, yes, I love your ridiculous obsession of the island -I'm just as much if not more..ridiculous-er...hee