Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Our Night on the Town

For our Anniversary Steven took me to one of our favorite restaurants, El Gaucho, in downtown Seattle. We got all dressed up and had an absolutely delicious dinner - dungeness crab and prawn appetizer, Caeser salad made from scratch at your table, filet mignon, lobster, and their flambe dessert specialty, Bananas Foster. It was SO yummy! I wish I would have taken pictures inside the restaurant. Not only does El Gaucho have incredible food, but they have excellent presentation as well. They flambe'd our dessert right next to our table and the flames went at least 3 feet in the air! After dinner and all that eating, we drove down to the water front and took a romantic walk along the pier. The evening was beautiful and warm and the sky was clear... what a perfect night to celebrate our 3rd year of marriage!

On the way down to Seattle...


After Dinner down by the waterfront...
The Dress! Steven said the dress was (and I quote) "very Audrey Hepburnish"! How's that for a compliment??? He got a kiss for that one...

Smooch
Beautiful Night
I think Steven looks so handsome in this picture.
Some pics Mel took for us at her house after we got home.

12 comments:

Lydia Paige Louise said...

You guys look like you had a great time!! And your dress is so cute!!

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

You look so beautiful Steven... you too Alie! :) Have fun on your trip! See ya in a couple weeks!

Amy said...

You do look Audrey Hepburnish! You both look great! Have a super fun time in Maui. I so wish I was going!

Tammie said...

You look beautiful! But then again you always look beautiful!! WOW! 3 years already, how time flys. Looks like you had a fun night!

Andrea said...

How fun...you are so pretty Alison!

Natalie said...

Purdy! Handsome! Wow! I love you both.....I loved spending time with you guys in Hawaii! It willl be cherished forever.
Check out my first blog! I sat and downloaded like 20 pictures and realized that it didn't work cause I didn't click the user agreement box! booo!!

Amy said...

Okay, so your sister left everyone hanging on her blog....what is she having????!!!!!

P.S. When do we get to see pix of Hawaii???

prettyinink0402 said...

Congrats! We just had our 3 year in May! I hope you are doing great!!!
Hugs,
tif

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

You need to put pictures up of your trip! I want to see how beautiful Hawaii is!
Love ya
Chelsie

Ben (MyRadDad) said...

Alie, seriously that pic of you and Steven by the water is amazing! I think it should replace the pic of Kyle and the bear in your living room. I also checked out your nephew on your sister's blog. I can tell he is going to be a cutie, what great ultrasound pics. luv yah and will see you soon for some berry pickin!

John and Julia said...

I love your dress Alie!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! John and I spent last weekend in Seattle and it was a blast!!! We wanna see some Hawaii pictures now!!! :)

Mama Mia! said...

okay, everyone's hassled me for not posting for forever - but I wanna see pictures from your trip!!!!