Monday, August 6, 2007

Maui, Here We Come!


On Thursday, Steven and I are leaving for a much needed and much anticipated vacation in Maui!!! We are so excited! Neither of us have been to Maui yet. We are going to have 4 days in Maui by ourselves and then my Dad, Mom, Brother and Sis are meeting up with us for another 8 days... yes, that's right... 12 days in Paradise!!! I am excited to spend quality time with my family who we don't get to see nearly often enough. Vacation is one of my favorite things in the world - especially if it includes sun and sand! I'll have LOTS to blog about when we get back!

4 comments:

Ryan & Holly said...

I am so jealous! Ryan and I went on our honeymoon in Maui 6 years ago and we havn't been able to go back since. Do you know of any really good deals that we may be able to look at so that I can surprise Ryan with another trip back to Maui. By the way, you are going to love Maui! The sunsets on Maui are the most amazing. I suggest that you eat at 2 places while you are there! #1). Leilani's on the Beach. #2)Mamas fish house (I know it sounds kind of silly but it is pretty nice and also right on the beach. Very pretty. Have lots of fun for me!!!
Holly

Lydia Paige Louise said...

LUCKY!! Have fun!

Tamar said...

I'm glad you guys are getting a vacation...and some time with your fam! Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAH COME HOME! I miss my work BFF!!!! Hope you are having a great time!

Amanda