Thursday, December 13, 2007

Catch Up on Fall!

Just a quick catch up on what was going on in our lives during the Fall while I was still blogging about Maui... Fall was busy! Full of Family, Friends and activities like our first annual Young Adult Pumpkin Carving Party! And now Fall is gone and it's FREEZING up here in the Northwest. I promise to post snow pictures next to prove how cold this California girl is... my teeth are chattering as I type... Enjoy the pics!

We watched our Seahawks get crushed by New Orleans on Steven's Birthday, Oct 14th... what a sad birthday present... :)

We all played with Eowyn at Steven's family Birthday Party... She's getting so big!

Eowyn came over to hang out at our house (her parents tagged along as well)... Eowyn had too much to drink...

We took Mav to the Pumpkin Patch...



Mav learned how to drive

At our church's Wild West Fall Fest, I was a cowgirl and Mav was an Indian... :) (That's what happens when your husband won't dress up with you...)

Steven found time to kill ducks with Matt and Ben... apparently this is fun...

I got to visit my family and my sister's growing belly in October (just because) and in November when my mom and I threw her a baby shower (check out Nat's blog for all the cute pics!)





And we celebrated Thanksgiving Day with Steven's family (we'll be in Yuba City with mine for Christmas). Steven loves his niece so much...

Thanksgiving with the whole fam... including the dogs...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

i love how ben and glade have their baby and everyone else has....their dog. so hilarious.

Mama Mia! said...

Great pictures! thank you - i want to see you freeze, just kidding! you think dressing up your dog is fun, wait till you have a tiny person who can't object! you're hysterical! loved visiting with you when you were here!

Tamar said...

Whew! That was a good "catch-up" post, girl! When are guys gonna be in YC? We're there, too, from Monday morn until we leave on Sat morn.I want to see you!!!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

you and nat look so cute in that pic!! adorable! and mav is getting soooo big!!