Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lei and Max Come to Visit

So LeiLani has been after me for a while to post the pics that she took at my house when she and Max came to visit at the end of May. It was such a treat to have them both come to visit! The last time I saw Max he was only a month old, so seeing him at 9 months was amazing and so much fun. He is definitely LeiLani's son! He was extremely adorable and entertaining. And it was fun to see LeiLani in her element and so happy as a mom. She is a fantastic mother and I hope to be as fun as her someday when I have my own children. It was wonderful to see you, Lei and Max! Please come up again soon!!! Love you! See pics of our visit below:


Max and me. We had strawberries and Cool Whip down by the lake at my house and Max adored the Cool Whip. He had just managed to get both hands in it and put it all in his mouth right before this picture. It was hilarious!
Beautiful Baby!
All Tuckered Out. Beautiful Mommy!
Pic Lei took of the view out our dining room nook.

View out of our living room windows.
View of our lake from the deck.
Max down by the lake soaking up some sun. :)
More pics of our lake.
Cool shot Lei got from our lawn down by the lake looking up at our trees.

Me

Lei and Sleepy Head :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is the view from your house?....are you kidding me???!!! I had no idea you lived on a lake! Can I come visit?

Tamar said...

oooooh, i need to get my butt up there and see your new place!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

Yay, pictures!!:) love the view!!

Mama Mia! said...

See how cool everyone thinks your house is?!?! It's amazing! That's why I wanted everyone to see!!! I love you - it was great seeing you!!! makes me miss you!!!!