Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sick Laptop

Okay, folks, I know I've been an aweful blogger lately, but I really am still alive. On top of being crazy busy with work this month (June is the end of our second quarter and we are a publicly traded company, so numbers are everything!), my laptop decided to quit on me. It's with my helpdesk getting fixed right now, so in the meantime, I don't have access to any of my pictures. Once I get it back I'll be able to share all about our once-in-a-lifetime trip to Africa, our amazing night at Cirque de Soleil's Corteo show here in Seattle with our good friends Cara and Justin, the sunny weather we've finally gotten up here (it's about time!!!), the outdoor dining table I bought so we can actually enjoy the rare sunny weather and all the other "stuff" going on in our lives right now. Did I mention we are about to start remodeling our guest bathroom and extending our deck? Busy busy busy! So hang in there and hopefully I'll have something interesting for you all to get caught up on soon... :) Ciao for now!

5 comments:

Amy said...

IT'S ABOUT STINKING TIME!!! ;-) Can't wait to see pictures from your trip and everything else you've been up to!!

Missy said...

Well if it isn't BIG AL!!! I stumbled upon your blog via Natalie's blog that I stop by and visit from time to time. Jeepers its been a while! You look great, and I'm so glad that you blog. Bloggings the best...such a fun way to keep people updated. You and Steven look fab, and congrats on the upcoming renovations. Is this the same house you guys moved into after getting married? Anyhoo, just wanted to say "hey old friend!" and happy blogging!!

Learning to Love said...

I was wondering when we would hear from you!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear your update.

Jay & Michelle said...

I was beginning to think we needed to have a blog funeral for you. But I'm glad to see that you have been resurrected and are still in our blogging lives! Love you...

Mama Mia! said...

i'm going to just fly up there and see for myself! no, really, I'll be there on Thursday. Love you and can't wait to catch up!