Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy 4 Years, My Love!


Babe, You are the love of my life, my rock and my best friend. I can't believe it's been 4 years already! I know that our anniversary this year is a little different and we weren't able to be together today since I'm down here in California, but you are in my heart. You were in my thoughts all day. I am a blessed woman. Thank you for taking such good care of me, for keeping your love for Jesus the number one priority in your life and for being such a fun person to share life with. I'm crazy about you. Happy Anniversary, Handsome. XOXO, Alie

2 comments:

angie rose said...

Congrats!! I love you guys so much!!! So happy for you both!

beckiem said...

WOW --- 4 years already!!
Can't believe I did your wedding that long ago!
Glad to see you're bloggin' again.
Blessings.
B