Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Hubby!!!

Steven John,
I love you with my whole heart and I hope your special day is memorable. We are going to have SO much fun watching the Seahawks CRUSH the New Orleans Saints!!! Thank you for being my best friend and for being such a FUN person to be with. You are loved by your family, your friends and by me! Thank you for choosing to live your life as an example for others and for having a passion to see others live for the Lord with all their heart. You are an inspiration to many, without even realizing it. I am incredibly honored to be your wife and excited to share all the rest of your birthdays with you! Happy Birthday, Love! Love you with all my heart, Wife
y









4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! :)

Natalie said...

i sent them to your email....silly! i miss u already....glad i will see u in a few weeks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN! sorry your guys lost...boo

Mama Mia! said...

Happy Birthday, Steve-O!

Shelly said...

I loved seeing the Hawaii Picts!