Friday, April 4, 2008

29Eleven Young Adults Blog Address Change

Okay, for all of you who have the GHCC Young Adult's blog in your blogger friends link, we are updating the address from ghyoungadults.blogspot.com to 29eleven.blogspot.com. I've updated the link on my blog links to the right. Feel free to update yours as well when you have a chance. The other blog will no longer be updated and will probably be deleted soon. Thanks so much for your prayers for our Young Adults group! God is doing AMAZING things right now and we are so excited about it. There is a hunger for intimacy with God that is so encouraging right now. Our Young Adults are amazing individuals and I love seeing what God is doing among them!

5 comments:

Jay & Michelle said...

Hey, thanks for the update! Yes, let's do something soon. Maybe this weekend? Love you!

Amy said...

I first heard the song on the MacBook Air commercial. Have you ever seen it??? The gal is Yael Naim. She's become pretty famous just off that commercial! My kids love the "la la" part. It's pretty funny!

Amy said...

Oh and the CD is just called Yael Naim.

Mama Mia! said...

boooo. i want a new post. i've been sickly on my death bed and i still posted about it - although i'm sure no one wants to hear about it! love you!
keep watching for Johnnie and his Rogaine!!!

Mama Mia! said...

yes, I am posting sunshine posts to spite you ;) and I will continue to do it until you post something besides 29eleven blah blah blah!!!! Hey, aren't you going to Africa soon?!? How exciting! I'm coming up there in July for Gabbi Andal's wedding - so excited! It'll be for like 6 days! yahooooooooooooo!!!!