Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Love, My Baby Love!

At the end of February, I was down in California on business for 2 days. While I was there, I got to stay with my family and get my "Elijah fix." I am just in love with this little boy. He is totally smiling now and he's just beautiful! Look at these darling pictures of his smiling face! And we got a video of him smiling for his Auntie Alie... Love love love this baby! Natalie and Shawn are doing such a wonderful job with this precious little life. I am so proud of them both... love you guys!












































































14 comments:

Beth said...

i LOVE the ones of him smiling! i couldn't keep a straight face...it's contagious! he is so beautiful:)

Ben (MyRadDad) said...

Oh Alie, he is so cute! I am so glad you got to see him! What a cute smiley baby. Oh to have a neice and nephew someday (sigh) : )

Heather said...

he is sooo sweet, and looing like such a happy baby!
Do YOU have baby fever yet???!!!

Amy said...

He is such a doll! I love those big, beautiful eyes! You must be enjoying being an auntie so much....

Natalie said...

We loved having you home for a while! It was such a huge blessing!
You are a great Auntie! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

p.s.
Ej says he is never going to smile for you again until you give him some cousins to play with! hehe

Tamar said...

DANG! He IS smiley!!! How old is he?

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

He's SO cute! Such a great smile... I'm so glad you were able to go see him - they grow so fast! Love ya!

Andrea said...

He is such a doll!!! What a smiley baby!!!

The Pappoe's said...

Hey Alie,
He is so cute!

Mama Mia! said...

He's gorgeous! and he's changed so much already! Amazing! Love you!

Shelly said...

Alie,
I am coming to WA! I will see you on Sunday :)
I am going to try to send a B-day card to your dad today from R&B...via email...hopefully you get it and have him read it. Thanks...i will see you soon.

prettyinink0402 said...

Congrats Alie...I hope you love being an Auntie!!! He looks soo much like his Momma...hope you guys are great.
Tiffanie

The Pappoe's said...

You are such a cute auntie! I love the picture of the two of you!

Carey said...

I got to see him yesterday! Laura & Rob had a BBQ and Grandma Lisa walked over with him. Soooooo Reimers!! He was all smiles & giggles, what a cutie!